The North Cares half marathon event is the feature event of the day. The course, which will be 21.1km long, and has been designed by international marathon runner, Julian Spence. Participants will have access to a training program also designed by Spence for preparation leading up to the event.
Adult: Early Bird $50, Standard $60, Late Entry $70
Concession: Early Bird $40, Standard $50, Late Entry $60
Family and Team Discounts may apply. See Entry Fees page for more detail.
Cut Off Times
To ensure we can re-open roads to traffic before 11am, the cut off time for the Half Marathon will be 3 hours. You will need to ensure you have crossed back over Sturt Street on your second lap prior to 10:50am.
As if getting active and supporting a great cause wasn't enough, each participant in the North Cares half marathon run will also receive:
- Pair of Limited Edition Run for a Cause Steigen running socks.
- Access to training program leading up to the event
- Run for a Cause finishers medal
- Professional electronic timing and results provided by Tomato Timing
- Personalised race bib (Not included in Late Entries)
- Event photographer along the course to capture your finest moments
- On course entertainment to keep you energised and motivated.
- Fully marked, marshalled course with professional medical support.
- Post event massage
- Secure bag storage
- Special discounts and offers provided by our event partners.
- Access to entertainment and activities in our event village.